Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chantelle's stamping space!

A new week, a new window :) In the past week i popped into my sister Chantelle's and decided that her craft room would be great to photograph!
Chantelle has been paper crafting for about 8 years - she first started with scrapbooking and making cards using bits of paper she had lying around. Being introduced to Stampin'Up in 2006, she says she uses stamps for "scrapbooking, cards and 'off-the-page' items".
The amount of scrapbooking materials contained within this small space is amazing. On last count Chantelle records having just over 70 stamp sets, something which she herself is even surprised at! With stamps stacked into old fruit crates originally sourced from Busselton, markers stored neatly in drawers and bits of paper filed away, this little room is the epitime of organisation, everything having it's own little place. Chantelle says that her collection of supplies, furniture and storage items have "been collected over time".
Chantelle hopes to continue stamping for a while, and says she would love to be a part of a design team. "I love sharing my work and what you can achieve with Stampin'Up, so that will be the focus for my blog this year."

So what does Chantelle love the most about this little hideaway of hers?

"My favourite bit of this room is that its just mine and I can come and go as I please".

7 comments:

  1. Hey, this is awesome Aimee. Just fabulous. You've done well to capture my stampin' room. Thanks for featuring me!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. well actually katie your house is definately on the cards for a photographic session :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee i think that was an awesome post and Chan is an awesome Crafter:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am terribly jealous of a.) her private craft space, and; b.) her ribbon supply!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great place to create in...beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those of some great pictures! I love the coloured pencils and wool ball :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there - leave me a little note :)