Tuesday, September 1, 2009

out the back door

it has been a long long while since i have showcased any houses. while this isn't quite into someone's window, it is looking OUT of a window...
this is the exterior of my opa and oma's house which i showed you on my very first post. i took these photos a little while back now, but felt i should post them up anyway :)
oma and opa have decorated their house in all these little ways - even though it might not all match, all the little things seem to come together in a way that could only truly be described as them.

DSC_0058_01

tree


birdcage

couch cushion

charm

5 comments:

  1. Great capture Aims - very vintage look - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful set of photos...its everything that you see around their house but don't normally notice too much of - unless of course you have a lens around your neck. I love what you've done with them :) top work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!! I absolutely adore your site and I just had to leave a note for you to say so !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there - leave me a little note :)